You read that correctly, yes. I’m hosting two competitions, with the prize draws to take place on Halloween.
The #HalloweenEbookHamperPrize is a collaborative prize draw which includes:
– An audiobook version of A Hunt by Moonlight, by Shawna Reppert
– An ebook version of Ravensblood, by Shawna Reppert
– An ebook version of Werewolf Nights, by Mari Hamill
– An ebook box set of The Lord Jester’s Legacy (Books 1-3) by E. M. Prazeman
– An ebook version of The Crows by C. M. Rosens (moi)
– An adoption pack for a wolf, adopted for you for 12 months by the contributing authors, from the (US) Wolf Conservation Centre (none of us are affiliated with the WCC, we just like wolves).
So, if you’d like to win a virtual hamper full of reading material, a free audiobook and a wolf, here’s what to do!
1 entry per follow – follow all the authors for x4 entries [All the authors are tagged in my post! So you can find them easily!)
1 entry for Like + RT the posts by the authors with this graphic
1 bonus entry for commenting with a Halloween gif
1 entry per follow (author accounts, which I’ve tagged in my post)
1 entry per sharing to story (please mention me @cm.rosens in your story so I can see you’ve done it)
1 entry per share
1 entry per follow (author pages, will be tagged in my post)
I will be posting about the authors and their work all this week, do check out the links and reviews in the meantime.
The Paghamverse Giveaway
A second contest is to win a signed paperback of The Crows (UK folks only, sorry, unless you’re ok to help me with p+p) or the ebook version (International winners), PLUS the 99p folklore companion (ebook).
For this one, you can enter on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, and I’ll be doing x1 draw per platform. If you win one, I’ll take you out of the draw for the other 2, if that makes sense.
Follow me @CMRosens if you haven’t already, and LIKE + RT the original post tagged #TheCrowsContest.
Follow me @cm.rosens if you haven’t already, LIKE AND SAVE the post tagged #TheCrowsContest, and SHARE it to your story (mention me so I can see it!)
Follow my author page /CMRosens, LIKE and SHARE the post tagged #TheCrowsContest.
TWO COMPETITIONS and some GREAT prizes! Feel free to enter both! The draws will take place on Halloween, names out of a hat. I might do a live video of me doing that, so keep an eye on IGTV. Happy spooky season folks!